Monday, November 20, 2006

Closer

As the lovely Heather recently said, Huzzah! The 'z' on my keyboard is acting up.

Well. I have so much to report. I remember back in the day when I could write a whole blog post about Himself maybe saying I had nice hair, or choosing a seat near mine, or laughing at a joke I made, but nowadays, all those little details become lost by the great big stomping fact that: we snogged!

Yeah, boo, hiss, I'm a dirty adulterer. I know all that stuff in my head, I should be made to walk round with a scarlet letter, I know I know I know. But can you all just be like the Samantha friend and not judge me? (Please don't be the Charlotte, I couldn't take the Charlotte!) 'Cos even though I am going to be hit by a big fist of guilt the moment I see my boyfriend, right now I wanna run round with my knickers on my head shouting: whheeeeeeeeee!


If I promise not to judge you, please don't do the knickers thing.
Oh my God. It was a much better encounter than Thursday, when he mauled me. He was still trying to go too far though, the naughty, persistant scamp! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Where to begin?

Okay. This morning I dressed in the stuff I told ya'll about yesterday. Including the new boots. Just before break he came down from his office and gave me the CD he promised to copy for me and we chatted a little bit. On breaks and everything today we have been really chatty with each other, just about regular stuff and it's been great. For example, we were talking about Bond and I said I'm not a fan of the Brosnon because he is smarmy. Himself was dismayed and began quizzing me over what movie stars I do like. After first break, he emailed me to say I was looking good, and when I didn't reply straight away he came down from his office to complain I was being 'smug.' I emailed him back and the subject got on to clothes. Cue the cheesy lines from Himself: "that old thing", is figure hugging. Wouldn't mind doing a bit of that myself ;-)

Mid email frenzy, I had to go around the library with a trolley collecting books. He came and found me on the first floor. The aisle I was in had a table of guys who had been checking me out when I walked past them, and while Himself was talking to me I saw him looking at them clocking it. He said he liked my boots and I told him I wasn't sure what I could wear them with and asked his opinion; he said 'nothing'. Then we talked about the Paolo Nutini gig he's going to tonight and I told him I'd have Last Request on repeat while he was enjoying the real thing, with the intention that he'd then think of me when the song played :P Then we both had to get back to work but he walked along with me and my trolley for a bit.

Anyway, back to the emails. We got on to discussing a certain jacket of his that I said reminded me of an old lecturer ('y'know, if he'd been fit and I'd wanted to snog the face off him'), who I said was 'a smarmy Pierce Brosnan type.' (And here's where my tip of the day comes in: if you want to make a guy like you, comparing him to Jude Law seems to do the trick!)

Himself: Like me ;-)
Chica: I’d say you were a bit more Jude Law than Pierce Brosnan… Not sure if you’ll take that as a compliment or not!
H: Jude Law is a legend. But my head would explode if I was to believe that line.
C: I said more so than Pierce, not that you’d be mobbed for autographs in the street :P He could play you in a film though ;) xx
H: Jude Law could play me in a film?
C: Yep. He’d need to work on the accent though…
H: You are fastly becoming my favourite person ever. Although i dont know if my head will fit out of the door now to come to lunch.
C: Although, he has already been in Alfie, so don’t know if he’d want to work on such a similar film??? :P x
H: Alfie. Ha. Shut up x

Banter galore right? Am I right? And nothing is sexier than banter my friends!
Jude knows how to please the ladies.
So, when he came down for lunch, he was dropping all these lines about Jude Law, asking people if they'd seen the film Alfie, singing Hey Jude etc. Me and a woman I work with were in agreement that Jude Law, though pretty, quite obviously loves himself and therefore loses points with us :P Then we were talking about his new job and Himself asked me directly, in front of people, if I thought he'd be able to just get an assistant sent up to his office for him at his new place. Then Nutter was flicking through a kids biology book and Himself was going on about how interesting he found the body and giving me that really sexy look again.

How I love that sexy look!

So. After lunch Himself was texting and emailing to try and get me to meet him for a 'stairwell rendezvous' but I was busy until about half two. I was meant to be tidying shelves so I told Shelverboy that if anyone was looking for me he should say I was helping a student, and walked past Himself's office and started going up to the third floor. When I got to the second floor, Himself came onto the stairwell below me. We were laughing and teasing each other; I'd already told him I was gonna let him know his boundaries and he was saying, "No boundaries, we hate boundaries."
Once we were in our 'spec', he pressed up against me and started rubbing his face against mine and running his hands over my thighs. Our legs were entwined. I decided to make the most of it and not to lose my bottle this time since I was basically at the point of no return anyway.

I put my arms around him under his jacket and tilted my mouth towards his. We started to kiss each other hesitantly at first and he slipped his hands under my skirt. I moved his hands away every time he did it and each time he'd stop kissing me. "Chill out," he said, and then, when he wasn't getting his way, "You're not gonna chill out are you?" I told him to behave and pulled him back towards me, kissing him. I was stroking his face and chest and kissing his neck. He was still trying to get under my skirt! I grabbed his arse and pulled him towards me. I could feel that he was hard and then he started to grind against me. He had me up against this metal door and it was making loads of noise. Then I spotted a student coming up the stairs and we had to prise ourselves apart.

We talked for a minute. He berated me for stopping him. I told him I had to stop him because I knew I'd be getting a text in twenty minutes or five seconds saying he regretted it. He said he wouldn't text me that tonight. He asked me what I was thinking. I said, "I can't believe I'm snogging (his real name) on the third floor." I asked what he was thinking. He said "I'm thinking I want you naked." We started to fool around again but we were both getting a bit jumpy. "We're going to get caught aren't we?" I said. Neither of us had any feasible excuse for being up there. "Let's go," I said, and we headed back downstairs. On the first floor, he ducked into the fire refuge and kissed me again. Then we headed out onto the first floor and pretended to have a conversation about something I'd showed him and how he should always contact me and I'd show him how it's done. He said he needed my help to find out what's under my tights. Then I went back to my books and had a surprisingly normal conversation with Shelverboy, who really needs a better nickname.

Fuck, this is a really long post, sorry!

Onto the final chapter now. Himself and I managed to be normal around each other at break. We talked about movies with everyone. Then I emailed him: Your moves have improved Alfie, I'm having a good effect on you already! ;P xx

Himself: My moves have improved. Which moves in particular
Chica: The few I've seen.
H: I havent even started. When I start, there can be no boundaries
C: There are those promises again ;)
H: Well you only find out when you stop with the boundaries
C: Maybe you need to try harder to break them down? ;) x
H: It's quite hard to when my hand gets yanked away, almost rupturing tendons!!!
C: Two rendezvous does not equal access all areas. This is one place where knowing all the right people won't get you in!
H: Why not??? So what do I have to do then?
C: Because I'm not that kind of girl! No, really :P *sigh* Alfie would know...
H: Alfie doesn’t care. Alfie needs to break down those barriers x

During this, he kept having to nip downstairs to deal with people at the computing desk, and he kept saying things as he ran past. I complained that he'd mauled me last week, and he said that he hadn't even started. He looked all flushed and excited and happy, and I'm betting so did I.

Now I dont see him for two days, and then I have one more day with him.

I'm thinking the only way to go from here is down, right? But: I got to snog him! Huzzah!

3 comments:

wondy woman said...

Everyone needs the Samantha friend, I know that only too well. Loving that post, Chica - I'm literally balancing on one leg of this chair in a crappy hotel in the Northern most part of Thailand - loving it!

It reminds me all of a very naughty period I once went through with a boy I miss terribly even now - but don't go telling anybody that!

Huzzah for secret rendezvous' and mind-blowing snogs and everything else, the people who count will never judge you, my love - just support the decisions you make and be there for you when you need them.

Huzzah, indeed!

Chica said...

Wondy, quite frankly I love you! You are the coolest person ever.

Can't wait to snog him again, if I ever get to!

Sorry for the mammoth post, I just don't want to forget this stuff and it's kind of hard to believe it really happened without seeing it all in black and white. Or blue and pink :P x

wondy woman said...

It rocks, my friend, pure and simple so keep on blogging!