Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Something Kinda Ooooh?

Oh fuck fuck fuckety fuck.

I think he just asked me out. I think.

I took MJ's advice and text him, which prompted a stream of frisky text messages, until it got to the point that I was like, hun, I'm not that sort of girl, I ain't giving it up for a one off in a dirty stairwell. Then he told me in no uncertain terms that he wanted me. But, he hinted, only for one thing. He asked me what I wanted. I told him he wasn't getting in my pants, and basically I just fancied him and that it was fun to flirt and have a grope. He said fair enough. And asked me when I was free.

Apparently we're gonna sort something.

Um. What?

I think I'll believe it when I see it.

But just in case, I should probably buy a new outfit, yes?

3 comments:

wondy woman said...

Get two in case!

wondy woman said...

And post more pictures of your outfits, I may look like Grotbags but I appreciate fashion when I see it!

Chica said...

Haha, I've got no space on my camera, and am reluctant to come out as a legging wearer!

And you look fabulous dahhhling, I love your style! x