Friday, November 24, 2006

Boys Boys Boys

So, it's Friday and I've had the whole day off and done nothing. I was going to go Christmas shopping but then realised that Boyf was in possession of my cash card. A spot of clever planning for you there.

But it was still rather a strange and oddly productive day. I wrote out a Christmas list. I ordered some stuff off Play. And, upon checking my emails this morning I not only had the message from the (gloriously sexy) Himself but one from Dedalus, who is a friend from uni I haven't spoken to for about two years!

Furthermore, he said he'd wanted to contact me but had lost my email address and number (read: his girlfriend probably made him delete it), and so had tracked me down using the staff directory on the website for my workplace! Whoa, Nelly!

So, I emailed him back with my mobile number and after a preliminary text he rang me. He asked if he could call my home number and said that he remembered that but he hadn't wanted to use it because it seemed a bit random.

We're going to lunch or something next week.

When I told my boyfriend he said: "For God's sake, are you ever gonna spend any time with me?! You've got about four fellas on the go!" I asked if that was true, how come I'm sat at home alone on a Friday night? Boyf's having a boys night. Movies and junk food are on the agenda for me.

How random is that?

No comments: