Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Grrrr...

Do you ever just want to like, smack someone down at work? Himself has an interview for this really great, really well paid job, but he's unsure whether to go because the interview date is two days after his start date at his new other great, well paid job. I was like, "Are you crazy?" because personally, I wouldn't think twice about going. He was worried because they're going to be spending money training him up and if he leaves then they'll have to readvertise, but I was like, "Well they must be used to people doing that, it's not like it's just you being a pain," and this girl who works above us, let's call her Osmond, was like, "Oh, it's not like that with jobs higher up the scale," in a really dismissive way. Girl is way too big for her boots. Doesn't she know Himself can do whatever he wants? :P

Think I may have made a bit of an idiot of myself. But everyone was whining to him about loyalty to the company etc. and I was just like, "What? Oh hell no!" He's not going to get any thanks for not going for a job that's worth at least £11,000 more a year, a job he told me he'd love that day he invited me up to his office.

They're misleading my puppy and I don't like it!

No comments: