Thursday, November 16, 2006

Let's Go There

Last night I was far too indulgent RE my crush and listened to Paolo Nutini's Last Request about a hundred times. The song can actually make me cry, and writing about it now has brought tears to my little mascara-lashed peepers! I am a woman on the edge!

Think this is because he's going to a Paolo Nutini gig next week *sigh* Probably with the woman who shall not be named! Annoyingly, that has only just occured to me!

Okay, I just added a whole new dimension of sadness and longing to the frickin' thing.

Thankfully, today I have been pretty casual, just chatting to him about his job, although I am probably betraying a rather too passionate interest in his welfare. Told him his trouble is he's spoilt for choice and has far too many options!

This crush officially sucks today.

No comments: