Friday, November 17, 2006

Hit Me Baby One More Time

Hey, guess what? I found the harm in dirty emails. It lies just after him calling your bluff, and just before the texts saying he regrets it all! Read it from the bottom, up. And just so you know, I still haven't even kissed him.

From: Himself

Sent: 16 November 2006 16:53
To: Chica
Subject: RE:

2 minutes time.
yes or no

From: Chica
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:53
To: Himself
Subject: RE:

don't be calling my bluff (his real, full name)!

From: Himself
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:51
To: Chica
Subject: RE:

so i'll see you in 2 minutes then

From: Chica
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:50
To: Himself
Subject: RE:

it's always quiet in the xxxxxxxxx end stairwell. it's also the warmest place in the building ;) x

From: Himself
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:48
To: Chica
Subject: RE:

really. Well i believe its pretty quiet in the xxxxxxxxx end stairwell right now :-)

From: Chica
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:47
To: Himself
Subject: RE:

well, if you really wanna know, get your kit off i'll be down in 2 minutes x

;)

It wouldn't happen like that, it would all happen at once, I would be doing things to you before you even had your clothes off xx

From: Himself
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:43
To: Chica
Subject: RE:

well yes, she probably would have.
but, that wasnt the question.
I asked, what comes next.

The clothes are off. Now what???

From: Chica
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:42
To: Himself
Subject: RE:

Well if I'd have done it Tuesday night I think (old lady) might have had something to say.

From: Himself
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:39
To: Chica
Subject:

so out of interest then, what happens after you have ripped my clothes off

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

Oh my god, then what then what? He chickened out? What?! Argh.

I dreamt of you and Himself last night, we went and stayed at his house and he looked like a shorted version of Declan Donnelly and was dressed in Barber Shop Quartet style clothing, red and white!

What am I like?

Ooooh, I want to know more!

Chica said...

A shorter Declan Donnelly? Do they make them that small? *shudder*

I used to like Dec. I attended not one but TWO PJ & Duncan concerts in my teens!! *blush*

It's quite embarrassing that I've talked/blogged about him so much that my mate who's travelling Thailand is dreaming about him! God, imagine the ego trip he'd be on if he knew that!!

xxx