Saturday, November 25, 2006

Shop Til You Drop

Today I spent money I don't have on underwear the size and consistency of dental floss. Why? I mean, I bought a suspender belt. And stockings. And an eye mask. Who needs suspenders? I seriously think I have an addiction. I have just stopped myself from buying some more clothes online.

I was quite proud of myself today though for resisting a pair of shoes. I even picked them up and they had my surname on the bottom. Seriously. And I put them down, and backed out of the shop, £55 richer.

Himself has been texting me all day and today he spent £200 on a leather jacket and £55 on a shirt. We were both shopping in town. He didn't suggest meeting up, but kept texting. Was he with Sarah? Or does he just not wanna see me?

I was really looking for something to wear to the Christmas party. I have the dress (pictured.) And the shoes. But I need accessories. I'm on the look out for a handbag and jewellery. And some sexy knickers... *whistles* No reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the shopping self control. Maybe you could bottle some of that up and send it my way?

:) :) :)