Sunday, November 19, 2006

Expiration Dating

What do you think of my new, slinky boots?


They cost me £70 from Faith. I'm wearing them tomorrow with a grey pinafore dress and black polo neck. Himself leaves on Thursday. But since he is off on Tuesday and I think I'm on a course on Wednesday, I have but two outfits left until he leaves! What what!


Thursday he will be busy with everybody else too. So really, tomorrow is the last chance. Last chance for what I'm not sure, but I figure this is going to be a difficult week for me.

Which is a good enough reason as any to treat myself to these boots I say!

*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely amazing. I really love them. I am completely jealous, and those shoes alone should have Himself falling all over you... again.

Chica said...

Thank you! I so should not have bought them though. I've spent more than I've earned this month!

Fingers crossed! x