Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Corporation t-shirt, frickin' brilliant Tuesday

You know that song, I don't know what it's called, but there's a lyric that goes: last night a DJ saved my life? Well, that's going round in my head, but with the word t-shirt instead of DJ.

On Sunday I had a girlie day with my sister. We went shopping. I got holes punched in my ears. All very relaxing. (I'll come back to that.) In Zara, I spotted this great t-shirt. It had the crushes name on it, followed by the words, "This is my Boyfriend," and with the slogan "Personal Office Stories." Well, I nearly fell over when I saw it, I couldn't believe the coincidence. I dragged my sister into the shop to show her, and she forced me to buy it.

I wore it to work Monday. He approved. Then I sent him an e-mail saying "tomorrow I'm gonna wear one that says 'player' xx". I sent it at 9:07, and as you can see from my speechless post, they just kept on coming. He emailed me 16 times! Yes, I counted! And as you may also be able to see from the final email, things just kept getting hotter!

It wasn't just flirting. We had a really good chat in the staff room at lunch, not about anything important and other people were there, but it was just nice to talk to him like a normal human being. He made the effort to talk to me too. I was a very happy bunny and extra super nice to everyone I served!

And it wasn't just the content of the emails but the fact that every time he came downstairs I caught him looking at me. He even complained a couple of times that I hadn't emailed him back yet. I felt amazing.

Then today, I kind of went all out and wore a sexy grey backless polo neck jumper affair, with a black and grey tweed miniskirt and leggings (I know!) I got loads of compliments and 'Muffin went on about how gorgeous I was in front of him, bless his cotton socks! Himself was like, "Are you trying to impress somebody?" and flashed me a really cheeky grin. Later, he was stood behind Sassy at reception and he just gave me this really sexy look. I wanted to rip his clothes off right there. But I got all shy and looked away and I heard Sassy say something and he said, "I'm just smiling at her." Then he came over and asked P.Diddy what he thought of my outfit. P. said I looked lovely and I said P. was a gentleman and would never say anything different. Himself laughed and P. said "I'll tell you later."


Didn't see him much more for the rest of the day but as he left at five he said he'd meant to email me but he'd been in a meeting all afternoon, and that he liked the outfit :)

As I've been writing this, actually when I typed the words "I wanted to rip his clothes off right there", he's turned up unexpectedly. More later!

No comments: