Saturday, November 25, 2006

Textual Chemistry

What's your game pilfering Chica says relax? Shocking! x

Chica says relax then?

Not to you she doesn't ;) x

So did you like my email then?

Yep it was good, can't wait for 'Muffin to read his bit. What you doing this eve?

Nothing now. Been to a black tie dinner earlier. Tuxedo. The works. Wasn't drinking though. Just chilling watching Jools Holland now. So you think 'Muffin will like his mention? What you up to then?

Oooh, get you! Himself in a tux. Bond rides again hey? Yeah I think he'll be very amused. I've just bought some Amy Winehouse tickets :) x

Didn't know you liked her. Had her last album but never really listened to it. And yes, Bond was out tonight.

Did ya leave the ladies shaken and stirred? I haven't got the last one, bought the new one cos I liked 'Rehab' and it rocks! Gigs not til Feb though, ages away! x

Ha. Hardly. I'm so tired now. Where's the naked pictures to keep me awake?

I think it's your turn? x

Ha. After you. I wanna see more than your wardrobe.

I daren't ask what you wanna see. Think you'd like to see my wardrobe actually, it's mirrored and I'm not wearing much, haha x

Take a pic then. You lying on your bed in your underwear will do. Unless you want to go further.

"Will do"? Do what? :P No fair, you've got James Bond props and I don't even get first pic? x

Props? What, a bow tie? Ha. Nobody wants to see me naked. You're the one with the amazing body.

Chica wants you naked... Oh well, I guess you're just gonna have to go to sleep and dream about it ;) x

Just send me one.

What's that about good things and waiting? Ha, I'm almost out of credit on my phone, how unfortunate! Got 2 texts worth left, will top up tomorrow. Can still receive though :P x

Don't be expecting any pics from me. Make your last text a good one.

Spoilsport x