Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All Hooked Up

This morning I woke up and it was like I'd slept with a hanger in my mouth. I could not stop smiling. Now I'm worrying that it's already peaked, and this job stuff is going to preoccupy Himself too much for him to be interested in flirting with little old me :P I think he, like me, realised that there was only four days left, and he had nothing to lose by paying me a bit of attention and getting a good ego boost in return.

He may not be having a leaving do, and I'll be gutted if he doesn't. That means I won't see him until the Christmas party, and then, no more. I figure if I get at least one more night out with him, I'd get some room for something to... not happen. Change, I guess. I thought I would be fine with the just flirting stuff and really, if he was staying, I would be. I am. But when he leaves, I'll have no more contact with him. He's not going to stay in touch, I know it. Maybe when he leaves this stuff will all wear off and I'll read his cocky messages and think "arrogant bastard," and delete them. But I don't think he really is. Yes, he's cocky, but there's more to him than that.

I guess what I'm really hoping for is that if we keep flirting and stuff he'll start to feel something for me. I was really surprised by yesterday's developments, like him coming in to work and chatting to me, and then texting me to see if I'd got home okay. It was a lot of unexpected attention; it sent me into orbit a little.

And that sexy look. Fuck, you don't know what I'd do to get him to look at me like that again!

No comments: