Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Push the Button

Oh my Lord, I am having the best time with Himself. It's really quite scary because he has a massive influence on the way I feel and I know that at any moment it's gonna crash and burn. Couple that with the fact that he leaves next Thursday and because of his time off I will have only four more working days with him!!! Prepare yourselves for the catastrophe to come. I'm a bloody mess right now so can you imagine me when I'm never going to see him again and I have to readjust to my old life? I don't think work is going to be bearable without that little drama to spice things up.

I could not believe it when he turned up at work last night, to pick up some papers for uni. It was such a nice surprise. I'd been saying to him earlier in the day too that I couldn't imagine him in a t-shirt because he's always smartly dressed and he turned up in a t-shirt, combats, and trainers. I've never seen him so casual, it was like seeing him without his armour or something. He seemed more approachable and everything, it was weird. Anyway, he hung around for a bit and we talked (me, him, 'Muffin, and this old lady I work with on Tuesday nights who kept butting in, doh.) I have a couple of days leave to take and I'd booked them on the same days he had off so I wouldn't miss any time with him in his last week - how sad am I?! - and then he told me he'd changed them so I ran and discreetly changed them too (except 'Muffin caught me and ripped the piss out of me!)

I can't remember what we talked about now cos I was in a bit of a spin. There were a few flirty moments. He and 'Muffin were both gloating because they both have today off. Himself asked me to email him in the morning and said he'd read it before he even got out of bed on his laptop. On the way out I lingered with 'Muffin and Himself was teasing us for being touchy feely. He joined us and was teasing me about blushing when he asked who I was trying to impress.

When I got home, I noticed a text message. It was from him, asking if I got home okay. We then texted each other back and forth for about two hours until midnight. He was getting fairly saucy and trying to get me to send him a picture of what he was missing. I sent him a picture of the red heels :P

Himself: Haha. Good. I was thinking of something a bit more 'physical'.
Chica: You can think about something a bit more physical all you like babe.
Himself: Ha. Shithouse.
Chica: ;) email you in the morning hun, g'night x
Himself: night.

In lots of the emails since and the texts before he is so cocky. As in: me in the steam room. I can see how that would lighten up your afternoon. And when I tell my friends some of it, I can see that they are hating on the guy for it. But I am LOVING IT! I cannot help myself. I'm just floating along in a constant state of ecstacy.

You know, until the fallout.

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

You know what Chica - bloody good for you. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of Himself, it's all about how you feel - and you sound like you're having the most wicked time - so I salute you!

It sounds like you are glowing as well, and wearing leggings! Girl, that is something!

Cannot believe that you got this T-shirt - how random is that?

Oh I saw a woman wearing electric blue shiny leggings in a Thai market and thought of you - if only I had had my trusty point&click handy at the time!

Have fun, babe! x x x