Friday, November 24, 2006

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

I know this blog has mainly been reserved for admiration of Himself for this last couple of months or so. But today I want to extend the admiration and give a shout out to one incredible woman by the name of Wondy!


This woman ROCKS! I've received more support and laughter from her through this whole thing than I have from some of my closest friends, and I really count myself lucky that I stumbled over her blog one day and had the nouse to recognise a diamond when I saw one.

Wondy - you're a legend and I thank you for all the emails, comments, and pep talks over this past few months. Even though you're crazy busy and setting off on a wonderful adventure you've still found time to listen to me prattling on about some guy and have counseled me through some of my most pathetic moments! You're a very patient, understanding, and generous woman, and I love ya! You deserve all the sparkles, sunshine and happiness you can fit into your big fuck off rucksack and more!

Any friend who dreams about the guy you fancy because you've talked about him so much and doesn't complain about it is a star in my eyes! Throw in Declan Donnelly and barbershop quartet outfits and you've got yourself a keeper!

Rocker is lucky to have you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to throw in a hearty Here Here! Wondy ROCKS!!!!

wondy woman said...

AH you guys! I just got all misty eyed - you're so sweet and I feel the same about BOTH of you, too - so there.

Ah..... x x x

PS. Chica! Those last posts are amazing!