Sunday, November 05, 2006

More Chaste Less Speed

Fuck, I am still going over last night in my head. Got a text from him today saying hello and we've been texting each other flirty things. I reminded him he said he'd take me home and 'ruin' me last night and he was mortified. God, I love being the sober one. Crazy about tomorrow, not sure how to play it, am thinking I'll take my lead from him. If he ignores me I will curl up in a ball and die - a bit like a hedgehog on a motorway. If he flirts with me I'll drift off to heaven on a little cloud, but with a tight knot of butterflies in my stomach. Butterflies? I feel like I've swallowed an effing bowling ball.

Sweet Jesus I have got to get a grip. Just when I was getting a bit back to normal I get a taste of it and it sends me back into a spin! Well, I knew the night out would send me into one extreme or another. I suppose this is the better extreme.

I actually can't wait to go to work. He's doing wonders for my productivity.

Oh, did I mention Lila saw him kissing my neck? Might be a hard one to explain in work tomorrow. On the plus side, he had me pressed against a wall and I was laughing and then she saw me push him away, so I might be able to fob it off.

I kind of hope I haven't missed my chance to grab him; I was really very chaste last night.

Ahem.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Finally, the man wakes up! He'd better have been falling all over himself about your fabulousness since moment one.

Please do keep up to date and, for the record, keep your head about you.

Chica said...

Thank you Heather, very wise advice! I think I am in way over my head, he's such a player! It's Monday morning and I just can't hack it, don't think I was made for romantic debacles! x

wondy woman said...

I love it! Course you will keep your head, but it's still fun to play!

x x x

Chica said...

Let the playing commence!

I need to get over my nerves, then there'll be nothing down for him.

Had a cringeworthy meeting in his office today, tell you more later x

wondy woman said...

Can't wait!