Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Freak Like Me

Okay. I'm over the freak out now. But see how nuts I am? He makes me crazy.

Today on my course I met this girl who Alfie (Himself) once said - ages ago, when he hardly spoke to me - I reminded him of. She was bloody gorgeous! I was well chuffed. I'm nowhere near as pretty as her but I was pleased that he would even think to compare me to her. I mean, gorgeous! Looks nothing like me but still...

Also, he's stepped up the texting, which has helped to lift my mood. It's after midnight and we've been texting each other for the past half hour or so. Just silly things about how he owes me kisses and:

Chica: Never satisfied x
Alfie: Then satisfy me x

Le sigh.

I don't even know when I'll see him again. When I bumped into him the other day I was disgusted because the day before when I'd gone to town I made an effort, but on Sunday I just threw my comfy pumps and my coat I wear for work on and no make up. And he was there in his new leather jacket looking all hot despite the fact that the jacket was atrociously uber fashionable and like something someone in a boyband would wear. Go figure. So now, since he is threatening to drop by at work at some point to study, I need to try and look good at all times, even though I could easily miss him. Which, I'm sorry to say, is a major pain in the arse.

Also, can I just say... well I don't know how to say it. Some of my friends are really surprised, when they see Alfie, that I've got myself so worked up over him, especially when I've got such a hottie on my arm. But I just think he is so fit. I don't know if I have ever been so attracted to somebody. And it's not all based on looks. There's something there. At least from my point of view. Lila said she could see the sparks and feel the heat from us when she was working on a different floor. And something about how I was just drawn to stand right next to him in that shop even though I didn't know he was there. I mean, I know it was coincidence, but it was just... freaky. It was cool he noticed it.

Gawd, just listen to me. It'll all end in tears! Mine!

1 comment:

MJ said...

That's cos of the way you talk about him like he's a God and you've got no chance. You're bloody gorgeous! Too gorgeous for him! x