Friday, December 01, 2006

Cold Comfort

Okay. This week has been pretty hectic. I didn't really explain the context of the last post very well, but I was a bit hyper when I wrote it. And anyway, I think you get the gist.

I've been texting him quite steadily since that. He's been requesting naughty pics again and, AND, he came into work on Thursday looking for me, but I'd booked a half day to have lunch with Dedalus. He text me: Just been into work thinking I was getting a rendezvous and you haven't the decency to be there. Tut tut. He asked 'Muffin where I was.

Today, he came in again to hand in some work, but I was just about to finish. I hung around for a bit talking to him but then he went to get something to eat fom the canteen. I thought it looked a bit dodgy for me to be hanging about and started to leave. He caught me on my way out as he was coming back from the canteen and was like, "I was just gonna text you, I thought we could rendezvous?" And I was like, "Oh what a shame, I'm just leaving, see you later." Ha! Then kicking myself up and down the high street.

Actually, I've just clicked. I said, 'rendezvous when?' and he said 'now', I pointed to his plate of food and said 'now???' and he hurriedly started eating. Then I laughed and said see you later again. Doh. I would have felt an idiot waiting though.

When he first came in, I heard his voice, never even had to see him, stood up and walked straight into the staff room, grabbed my bag and went and put make up on in the toilets! If my boss had walked in and caught me applying mascara when I was meant to be processing holds I think she may have had something to say.

Anyhoo. We'd been sending each other some pretty naughty messages and so he wanted to know what I'd been thinking about that night. So I told him I'd tell him after I'd had a cocktail with my sister, who I was meeting at 3 o'clock. Cocktail hour! I went shopping first and it was really rubbish, couldn't spot a single date outfit, and I'm prepared to pay out. I can't get the dress I'm in love with from Monsoon because they don't have my size and I ended up just buying bits from The Body Shop and underwear for the Boyf.

Then I met my sister and her friends and after about two seconds it became clear that my sister had told her best friend all about Alfie and therefore she wanted to know some details. I spared her the amount of detail I offer up to you guys and just basically told her I liked him but things were complicated. They wanted to know what he looked like so I text Alfie and demanded a photo! Hey, I had a glass of Southern Comfort in my hand and was feeling brave. I also told him that my sister wanted to meet him and that I like the way he smells :P

Anyway, after a spate of texting and gossiping with the girls, I caught the bus home. I could've stayed out but my sister and her friends were really indecisive about where to go and my boots were absolutely killing me. I must have marched the length and breadth of Liverpool City Centre about three times today. Ouch. It just wasn't worth it for some body butter and undies, not to mention missing out on some Alfie loving!

I have crappy timing.

No comments: