Thursday, December 07, 2006

Overload

Oh my goodness. He's just asked me when I'm free again and I have no fucking idea what to suggest doing. What the fuck am I gonna talk to him about if we're on our own?? Shit. Why didn't I prepare myself for this question properly last time he asked?

I say he asked. I had to fucking extract it with a pair of gold plated tweezers. (I don't know why gold plated.) He suggested a half hour fumble at my work place tomorrow but I'm not there, so I was like, when are you available for non-work groping?

SAD!

Girls. And boys. I need help.

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Go for it love, you've been waiting for him to get off his ass and you'll regret it if you don't just go and fly by the seat of your pants.

Why not see a movie? That way you only have to speak before or after? A meal? Naked Twister?

It's been so long I don't have a clue how to 'date'. Treat him like a male friend and the rest will slip right into place...

ha ha - so to speak!