Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chick Fit

You know I have got to got to got to see this film before Christmas! I am forcing the boyfriend to go with me - total boyfriend duty right? But I have already seen the trailer and there is lip locking between Jude and Cameron. Who am I going to be thinking about when Jude is on screen I wonder? Bloody in jokes and their sneaky ways.

Today, I was going to do some Christmas shopping but the weather is awful. So I'm planning on studying - blogging is my warm up :P - and going shopping tomorrow, maybe meeting Dedalus if I can think of some way to entertain him. We said we'd talk about some stuff, which is going to be tricky. But I guess it distracts me from the fact that ALFIE HAS STILL NOT MADE A DATE. Maybe I need to resign myself to the fact that he's just not that into me. Or maybe I need to look at it in some perspective and note that it's only been a day and a half since I last heard from him, and this does not necessrily mean, as I automatically think it does, that he hates me and will never speak to me again.

Tonight I plan to watch Love Actually. Maybe get some tips off Keira.

Fuck it. If he still hasn't text me by tomorrow afternoon, I am buying those shoes I want! Don't try and stop me! (Actually, please try and stop me, I really can't afford them.)

6 comments:

wondy woman said...

Oh I wish I could come over and watch with you!

I also totally want to see the Holiday, though I am more interested in Jack Black.

Yes, Jack Black. I love him, is that so wrong?

wondy woman said...

I think make like Keira in the film Domino and you will always get your man. The girl is astonishingly goodlooking even with a crop. No fair.

Shame she can't act though...

Chica said...

Nope, it's not wrong in the least! Jack Black is the thinking woman's crumpet! Or maybe the laughing woman's crumpet? In either case, he's ace!

School of Rock? Please! x

Anonymous said...

Really? I just can't imagine Jack Black doing anything series, and Jude Law gives me the wiggins.

Can we still be friends?

Don't buy the shoes. Or do, and skimp on someone's Christmas gift.

Chica said...

Jack Black? One thing to say to you: "Chellooo!" ;)

Meh, I only like Jude Law cos he reminds me of happier times with Alfie :P When he kisses Cameron, I shall be thinking of the stairwell rendezvous. ...HOT!

Hey, we're all friends here; it's a safe space :) x

wondy woman said...

Then I can also add that he makes me want to smash his face in with an iron?

Goodish actor though, loved Alfie!

x x x