Saturday, December 23, 2006

Weird Science

My sister returned from her skiing trip today. I saw her briefly but we couldn't chat properly because my niece Anjelica AKA Ears was with her. We have much catching up to do so I'm really looking forward to seeing her. She has pictures which I am dying to see, and a reserve store of advice which I am dying to hear.

Had a good chat with 'Muffin earlier about our respectively disastrous lovelives. He's trying to get over Lila and was lamenting his single status. Again.

'Muffin: Here is what I need:
'Muffin: A mixture of you, Weezer, Oz, and a dash of Lila.
Chica: Oz?
'Muffin: (The librarian element.)
Chica: I just want Alfie, undiluted. But maybe a bit concussed or something...
'Muffin: LOL
'Muffin: You don't want him!
'Muffin: You don't need him!
'Muffin: I forbid you!

While we were chatting he forced me to critique some of the photographs of him. He has this whole complex since one of his friends told him all the girls he likes are out of his league so now I'm constantly having to reassure him that he isn't 'a mingah'. Whilst we were doing so I noticed that two fabulous girls I am now forever indebted to, Heather and Wondy, had both left comments on a pic of Alfie and I nearly choked on my own laughter while I was reading them. You both rule. And I will have Wondy's babies for that Quentin Crisp line.

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

I'd be most happy to give you my babies, love - in fact I can't think of anyone better, especially if baby gets your genes.

Muffin is no mingah! He's got a little spark that one and also he has a rocking personality which is very important. He's hilariously funny, and honestly that gets you further than anything else in the long run. I want to hold him to my breast and pat his head now!

MJ said...

Hey I can see this "muffin" guy is trying to move in on my girl. Your doing this Alfie stuff merely to distract me from the obvious!

It's going to be hard for you, but hold on. Just hold on. Trust me.