Thursday, December 28, 2006

Once More With Feeling

Ten things I want for 2007. Publishing this is going to be a mistake, but I figure I'll throw some easy things in there so if it all goes tits up I can still say I accomplished something.

- Smart car.
- Pink sweater.
- Puggle.
- Move house.
- Colour my hair.

- Masters degree.
- Dirty weekend at gorgeous hotel.
- Place on a postgrad journalism course.
- Take at least one night class in something fun.
- Learn a little more French.

If you're chortling at the positioning of 'pink sweater' above 'Masters degree', I would just like to point out that the list is randomly ordered! Actually, scrap pink sweater, that's rubbish, though it does fulfil the easy quota mentioned above. Let's be daring and put this instead: get on a plane. Fuck it, let's really scare myself silly!

For anyone who might not know, a Puggle is a cross between a Pug and a Beagle, how effing cute is that! I fell in love with the dog on In Her Shoes, who is a Pug mix. But I will probably try and get a dog from a rescue place. Puggle is the ideal, but I'll take any little pooch with a bit of character really. I just like looking at this picture and going: "Awwwww!"
It's Alfie's birthday next month. If we're still in touch, I'm thinking of buying him a present. He has this pair of Vivienne Westwood cufflinks that he loves. I had a look at the website hoping they did some different styles, but they only do the one pair. However, they have them in both gold and silver. I'm assuming his are silver because they are silver-coloured, though they could easily be white gold. I'm wondering if it's worth me buying him the gold pair. It's also 'Muffin's birthday on the 29th. Must get my thinking cap on for him. He deserves it so much more than Alfie!

2 comments:

David said...

I like the combination of Gnus and a Badger which are Bad-Gnus, they travel fast!

- David

Chica said...

*groan*

I've been researching puggles and found an ad, someone is looking to buy one in your hometown x