Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wild Thing, I Think I Love You

This post is essentially about Alfie but the title refers to the ever rocking Wondy who left this comment on a picture of the man in question on my Flickr: "what the hell is he wearing around his neck? Sausage skin?"

(He wore a scarf in the style of a cravat in a hot club with a white shirt, sleeves rolled up, open collar.)

I am really enjoying the power that comes from possessing a bad photograph of a very vain boy! If you please:

From: Alfie
Sent: 19 December 2006 14:32
To: Chica
Subject: hello

hello

people are still seeing that damned picture of me on your site. Oz just sent me the link. Not impressed Ms (my surname). Are you gonna delete that one. pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeee
the other ones are ok. I wont charge you for putting those ones up ;-)

From: Chica
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:09
To: Alfie
Subject: RE: hello


*EVIL LAUGHTER*

Don't worry, I'll set them all to private again soon so only my mates can look and mock.
However if you want to beg some more that would be fine by me.
I left a really awful one off of me and you that 'Muffin took. I do have a heart.


From: Alfie
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:10
To: Chica
Subject: RE: hello

there are no evil ones of us. Theyre all ok. Apart from that awful one at the bottom of the 1st page. GET RID!!!

From: Chica
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:13
To: Alfie
Subject: RE: hello

Revenge is sweet x
I can't delete it. My friend has left a comment on it. That would just be rude :P


From: Alfie
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:14
To: Chica
Subject: RE: hello

what comment has your friend left. and what is this revenge for madam

From: Chica
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:21
To: Alfie
Subject: RE: hello


Haha, you can click on the comment and read it yourself ;) By the way that photo has had 14 views so far :P

From: Alfie
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:22
To: Chica
Subject: RE: hello

gutted. Im goin home...

From: Chica
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:22
To: Alfie
Subject: RE: hello

Aw diddums.

From: Alfie
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:23
To: Chica
Subject: RE: hello

yeah yeah. well ive got flexi. Ha

From: Chica
Sent: 19 December 2006 16:24
To: Alfie
Subject: RE: hello


It's my last day tomorrow until second week of Jan! Bothered?! :P xx

*GIGGLE*

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

Absolute genius!

Revenge is a dish best served cold, rather like the aforementioned sausage skin around Alfie's neck.

Ha.

MJ said...

Brilliant work Wondy. Im tempted to set up an account just so I can do this myself.

But, check out the use of 'us'! He says there are no evil pics of 'us'!! Is that a big deal in the straight community? Am I turning into a girl by noticing that?