Thursday, December 14, 2006

Book Worm

Tagged by the ever fabulous Wondy.

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

'Not any more.' Luisa is not joking.
With ironic deference, Brodie takes out the record from the gym bag.


- Cloud Atlas, David Mitchell

TAG: MJ, April, Guillermo (if you're not simply using your books to make a shrine for your Wii these days.)

I just skipped ahead in my book to do that and the tone of the text has completely changed. It's inspired me to dive back into that book, hurrah!

2 comments:

April said...

I'm not cool enough for Wii. But as I do work in a library, I have books aplenty to choose from.

Chica said...

I knew I could count on you as a fellow library worker :) x