Monday, December 04, 2006

Men are from Mars

It's difficult to write a post today. I had a bit of a nasty weekend really but I don't feel like talking about it here. Suffice to say that I could do with an Alfie hug. Although why I derive comfort from the man I don't know.

Saturday I saw the Bond movie with Dedalus. He walked me to the bus stop afterwards. He and Alfie both started their new jobs today.

For a brief moment, the nastiness of the weekend brought the Boyf and I closer, but we're back to bickering now. Oh what fun relationships are. I can see why Alfie is sick of them sometimes.

But, some random and mystifying news for you. Remember Mybug? Well, this morning I went into work and there was a note in my in tray. It had a yellow post-it attached to it, decorated with question marks. Then note was folded and also decorated with question marks. When I opened it, there was a sketch of a little man, my name in all different colours, and the words: guess who? call me when you figure it out.

Now. I'm pretty sure it's Mybug's writing. Not to mention his own inimitable style. But I sent him a text and he didn't reply. And furthermore, he has my number, why not just call me?

What's more - why are all these men crawling out of the woodwork, except for the one I actually want?

As Bart Simpson would say: Aye Caramba!

No comments: