Sunday, January 07, 2007

Still Crazy

I'm home! Arrived back in Liverpool at two this morning. I have to say I was quite surprised by how much I missed the place. I've always thought of myself as a bit of a country girl at heart but I really missed the city. Maybe it was because I knew I was missing out on all the January bargains? Maybe it was because I couldn't check my email? Or maybe this is all part of my recent metamorphosis. I really hope I don't end up like Gregor Samsa.

So, I shall reiterate my Happy New Year of the last post, since it is now actually 2007. What what what? And in this year, I shall be 25. Oh My God. Time for some changes methinks.

Back to work tomorrow. I am dreading it, particularly the sound of my alarm clock in the morning, but in a weird way it feels good to be back and work is part of that. Now that I'm part time, it doesn't totally rule my life anymore so I can't grumble too much. And it's kind of nice that it feels good to be back home; I was looking forward to getting back to my life and sorting things out. It was only a week, but I missed my friends and my city and to a certain extent my routines. Who would have thought it eh?

As for the Alfie stuff, it is really getting to be too much for me. So I'm going to try and spend more time doing things with people who actually care about me. The real dilemma in all of this is what I should do about my future with Boyf. He wants me to move in with him this year and really I need to be clear in my mind that that's what I want before I commit. The trouble is that I really don't think I am ready. I do want to move house, but if I were to move somewhere else with MJ I think Boyf would be pissed off. And to be honest, I'm still holding out for Alfie, even though I know I shouldn't. I am trying to move on but it's tough.

So - yeah. That's my stuff. I've already caught up with some of the action I missed in the regular reads, and plan to catch up on the rest during work time tomorrow!

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Welcome home sex goddess!! Glad to have you back! I will email you properly when I am online again, right now I am totally stuck without internet access. It sucks!

Have missed you!!