Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Face of Things to Come

Here's some advice that made me feel a little better about my situation with Alfie:

Life is all about goodbyes, and the trick is to learn how to say goodbye with the most amount of grace. It is easier to say goodbye and let go of the people we love the most, because we know we loved them and that they loved us. It's more difficult to say goodbye to new relationships because we need to be around those people as the relationships aren't as well established.

I'm paraphrasing, but the source of these words of wisdom? He's on the left.



Dirk Benedict, currently starring in Celebrity Big Brother. Who needs Oprah?

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

Oh God, the Faceman is so wise! Handsome and very zen - I love it.

That advice also sounds to me very buddhist-like, perhaps you could join me in my quest to be happier - I'm totally going buddhist, it's really calming actually!

Or else we could just buy some good shoes, it may almost have the same effect...

Love you x x

Chica said...

Shoe shopping and Buddhism - mutually exclusive or can we do both? Ooh, ooh, and cocktails. Cocktails goooood.

The Face has come out with some right dazzlers. Who'd have thunk it?

Love you more! xx