Monday, January 29, 2007

Gag Me With A Spoon

Having spies has its drawbacks. Regardez this email from Alfie to 'Muffin.

Hi Mate,
all is well here too.
Been seeing the same girl i told you about a while back.
Met her at the beginning of December and were offically going out now.
She is the hottest girl ive ever been out with i think. So thats a good sign. Been seeing quite a bit of eachother.
I am very proud of the jumper purchase young jedi, you have good potential.


I'll leave you to imagine my mood right now, but I'll give you a clue; it's somewhere between hysterical and total humiliation.

Fuck. Me.

3 comments:

wondy woman said...

I am so so sorry bunny. He's a fool.

Anonymous said...

That is terrible! I'd offer a hug if I were on the same continent... instead, a virtual hug your way.

MJ said...

TWAT