Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ugly In More Ways

Jesus Christ, I've been back to blogging one day and already I am here feeling sorry for myself and putting my total self absorption and general embodiment of the word pathetic out there for all the world to see, if they happen to be bored and clicking 'next blog'. I'm thinking they'll click it again right around... now.

Okay, here it is, the self pity roll, let's get it all (mostly) out in one go: Alfie doesn't like me, I'm ugly and unloveable and unsuccessful and lazy and rubbish and my own worst enemy and untalented and destined to be unhappy for ever and on top of that an ungrateful bitch who deserves everything she gets.

I'm listening to George Michael's I Can't Make You Love Me. I've got issues.

That's right: I'm back! And so is the PMS. In a few days, I'll try and shake this off. But until then, I am letting myself wallow in this self destructive and completely uncalled-for funk. I realise this makes me a bad person, but I've done worse things recently. I'm going to cry and eat chocolate cake and write really awful posts. Are ya still with me?

Oh look, a tumbleweed...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I missed you!!!

Sorry you're feeling rubbish at the moment. Frankly I think you're rather lovely and funny and sweet, if a bit hard on yourself.

Just my two cents. Hang in there Chica!

Chica said...

Thank you Heather, you're too kind! I'll be fine, I just need to feel sorry for myself for a few days!

Hey, when are you off to Crete? I thought I'd missed you.

xx

wondy woman said...

Feel better soon, darling!