Monday, January 22, 2007

Chica's Labyrinth

I'm sitting at that ruddy desk again, NOT thinking about his shirts or the way he smells, honest. I have thirty minutes of work left and then I am outta here. I think I will be taking my man out to dinner; had an invitation from Mybug to go see Pan's Labyrinth but I'm tired and Boyf needs cheering up.

We didn't go out at the weekend but he had a very good excuse of work troubles that could not be sulked about. I still sulked a little since I kind of saw it happening and he waited until there was far too little notice for me to organise anything with someone else. I think he wanted me to stay in and be miserable with him... I mean, be a supportive girlfriend.

According to 'Muffin's sources, Alfie's birthday is either today or Thursday, but his sources are questionable in my opinion. However, he put forward the dilemma of: what if Alfie is out celebrating his birthday the same night we're out celebrating 'Muffin's? (We're going to the place he goes every week. Before you say anything, pass remarkable, 'Muffin chose it!) I was going to invite the Boyf but if Alfie is there I'll be all anxious and I don't wanna ruin 'Muffin's night. Plus, Dedalus knows I am out with my friends and said he might pop in with his friends. It's a moral minefield of men. I still might take Boyf though. Maybe it will lessen the anxiety rather than increase it?

I also need to decide what to wear at some point. I thought I had settled on the green wrap dress but I'm thinking of wearing this other one I have... and I really want an excuse to buy some new boots. So far, I'm resisting. But we all know how bad I am at that.

3 comments:

wondy woman said...

I love you, and my heart goes out to you, sitting at his desk.

And here's an excuse to buy boots: I'm broke and can't afford new shoes so you have to treat yourself instead, to cheer me up?

Good enough?

wondy woman said...

Ps. I literally can't believe how many blokes you have after you! Or rather I can believe it, 'cos your blimming gorgeous but what's your secret?

Nobody ever fancies me :(

Oh, but I do have a lady admirer who is very nice, does that count?

MJ said...

Among other reasons of course, it's her waist-hip ratio of 0.7, which she shares with Kelly Brook, Salma Hayek, Kate Moss, and Maz Monroe. Men are meant to find this most attractive, and it's not to do with size, but proportion.

And yet she's still complainin'

You women are never happy. I liked your post on this topic Wondy. I might be inspired to write one myself if I can be arsed.