Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Edge of Reason

Quick update on the Boyf: monogamy sucks ass.

Now, let's get to the important stuff. How do I, in the space of two weeks, transform myself into Keira Knightley? Keira Knightley in the film Love Actually, to be precise.


Himself named Keira as his fantasy woman, particularly in this film. Think about it: he likes Keira, I like Andrew Lincoln, it's obviously meant to be! Um, apart from the fact that the two don't get to be together in the film because Keira is already married... heyyyy!

So. Aside from saving up for drastic plastic surgery, how can I mould myself in her style?

In accordance with the juvenile behaviour of the last week, I am employing teenage tactics in the battle to get Himself to notice me this week and have purchased a short skirt. I plan to wear it on Tuesday, if I can find a top that goes with it, one that doesn't show any cleavage (I do one or the other, legs or chest, never both!) Perhaps this is more desperate Bridget Jones than lovely Keira Knightley but meh, I'll take what I can get.


God, if you gave her a laptop instead of a diary this is bloody me right now! I think I need chocolate. Or vodka.

6 comments:

wondy woman said...

Oh no Knightley - UGH! Ok so she's stunning I'll give her that but she's so crap. I think we'd hate her if she was someone we knew.

Oh god what am I thinking, boys don't think like that do they?

Grrrrr

wondy woman said...

Loving the BJ idea though, I am nearly as excited as you are about this - how sad am I?

Chica said...

Keira is so gorgeous, but when I wrote that post I tried to think of ways I could be like her character in that movie and realised that he'd chosen a character with zero personality! Bloody typical man!

Wondy, you are a true friend! I'm so glad you're with me on this! x

wondy woman said...

I am so with you on this! 'Cos I totally understand where you are coming from, I feel like it sometimes too xx x x

Anonymous said...

I don't think you want to be Keira Knightley, as apparently she has utterly given up any sort of association with food. I'd rather prefer you were just you, as I frankly find you quite lovely.

Chica said...

Why Heather, you're too kind!!

If only I could be me around Himself then this might all have worked out differently! x