Sunday, October 08, 2006

Second Chance Scousers

And on a completely different note, but perhaps demonstrative of said rut - it being Saturday night and all - can I please just be sad for a moment and say Oh My God to tonight's X factor?!

The title of this post was going to be We Woz Robbed until, in a dramatic twist (the other band that went through were disqualified because they failed to declare that they already had management, or some such nonsense) Eton Road rose from the ashes to claim a place in the final twelve! After the palaver last week with the places being increased just to accomodate scouser and former Brookside actor Ray, there seems to be something of a trend going on in this years show!

How can you not love a band with a front man who could have been dreamed up by Tim Burton? If you haven't seen the show, he looks almost exactly like this:

Wait, am I the cute one or the weird one again?

I love it!

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

I love that Ashley dude, he's adorable and so talented! Hmmmmmm

Chica said...

I like Nikkita aswell. Got lots of favourites already! x