Friday, October 13, 2006

Freaky 'Fess Up

In the spirit of full disclosure, and inspired by Wondy's confession, I would just like to formally announce that, for a period of about two days, before it became totally eclipsed by my desire for Himself, I fancied Chad Michael Murray.

You may not know him. He's the doe-eyed kid L.Lo falls for in Freaky Friday, and he certainly did nothing for me in that role. He also features a bit on Go Fug Yourself, for obvious reasons, none of which could be said to engender attraction.

On Sunday night, I had a horror double bill of my very own, and watched The Descent (which rocks!) and House of Wax (not as much rocking but worth a watch if only to marvel at Paris Hilton acting.) In House of Wax, however, CMM plays a sort of bad boy character with a soft, heroic underbelly, and I totally fell for it. I thought he was looking a bit Justin Timberlake without the skinny kid element too. He's just like, the guy that gets things done. The guy you'd want on your team. As Paris herself would say: that's hot.

The Descent won out though, not at all what I expected, with good performances and genuine shocks. I'm not a major fan of scary or gory films but this one surprised me. I know it was out for ever ago but because I'm not a big fan of the genre I could never be bothered watching it until recently. If you missed it too, you should really check it out.

There you go, a post not entirely about the guy I like! I'm too good to you!