Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cruel Intentions

Grrr, my hangover has turned into a head cold - I'm legitimately sick. But I'm still in work. Can't let a little touch of flu keep me from the sight of Himself now can I? Shame I look like shit though.

Still waiting for my orders to arrive, even though I paid for express delivery! Also trying to organise a night out on Saturday. Well, I say that, I haven't actually tried to do anything yet, I've invited nobody except Studmuffin and Heidi, I just keep thinking how I need to sort something out. And there's a real impetus to do so now since Himself told 'Muffin he'd meet up with us!

So needs to happen!

Also had this conversation with the Boyf the other day:

Chica: My sister's husband won't let her go to Bristol to visit her friend.
Boyf: He's an arse.
C: Would you let me go away with my mates?
B: What do you mean let? I wouldn't 'let' you, you can do whatever you like.
C: Aw. I know.
B: Would you mind if I went away with mine?
C: Nope; I trust you.
B: So when are you going away with 'Muffin then?
C: Ha.
B: I don't care as long as you're good.
C: Oh, I will be. I'll make him use protection.

Good job he's not the jealous type eh?

No comments: