Monday, October 16, 2006

Back to Earth with a Bump

God, I am a total fucking idiot.

This is driving me crazy. I ended up spilling the details of my rubbish weekend to Sassy and Himself at break. Then:

Chica: So, how was your weekend?
Himself: Better than yours! I'm back with Sar-
C: Good!
H: She called me on Thursday so I saw her on Friday...
C: Good.
H: So we're back on.
C: Good, Happy?
H: Yeah.
C: Good.

Oh well, at least I got to flash some photos of the Boyf and gain back some respectability.

Ah, who am I kidding? I am a total fucking idiot.

2 comments:

MJ said...

You are not a total fucking idiot. OK, your a bit of an idiot for caring so much what this guy thinks of you, when he is obviously grossly unqualified for me to allow him to date you anyway. Chin up sweetheart xxxxxxx

wondy woman said...

I'm with MJ, he's crazy! Plus Sarah is obviously boring and probably can't quote SATC on demand.

Hmpf.

I would like to know who is she indeed...