Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Would Like To Meet

Okay. Today in the Staff Room, during a conversation with Crunchie and Studmuffin, a challenge was born. Due to Crunchie's desire for free piano lessons, Studmuffin's ability to offer them, and Crunchie's expertise in the area of shopping, for the price of five piano lessons Crunchie is going to 'funk up' the 'Muffin, take him out on the town, and get him a girl. Rather an elaborate plan for a Saturday night clinch on the dancefloor I feel, but still gloriously entertaining. Hopefully there will be a video diary of upcoming events for me to share with you. (And I'm not even kidding!)

Deadline for this transformation of my beloved 'Muffin is the end of the month, the Saturday after pay day. Until then 'Muffin has been set homework such as discovering a style he'd be comfortable with on Zara.com, Crunchie's favourite shop. I have reserved the power of veto on the final outfit, and 'Muffin is begging me to go on the night out with him for moral support. Bless him!

Crunchie is newly single so I think he is enjoying the prospect of a new project. I'll keep you posted!

I love a good Before and After!

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

How wonderful! I beg someone to crack open the camcorder and bring this to the small screen!

Good luck Crunchie and 'Muffin!

Wondy x

Chica said...

It's going to be fantastically funny! Hope he doesn't change too much though, I love him just the way he is! x

(...but if Crunchie could make him less anal that would be great!)