Monday, October 16, 2006

Ex Factor

He's back with his ex.

Gutted.

He also cheated on her on Saturday night with a random girl.

And yet I still like him. People in glass houses and all that.

That's a huge secret that the 'Muffin let me in on this morning. He was like: "...hun." I knew what it was going to be.

Chica: What is it? Hit me, slap me in the face with it.
'Muffin: He's back with his ex.
Chica: ......................What's her address?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. And fuck.

Should I stop the madness now?

It's way too early for such bad news :(

5 comments:

wondy woman said...

I'm sorry chick... x x

Chica said...

Boo. And Hoo. I might have to lock myself in the stock cupboard and break things. My reaction to the news when he told me himself was not very convincing.

Now he's giving me advice on my lovelife.

Fuck. Me.

Thanks for your support! X

Anonymous said...

That sucks Chica!!! I say kick him to the curb now, before anything else goes badly. There's got to be someone out there who really deserves you!

Chica said...

Yep, you're right, I really must get a grip now! If only he didn't smell quite so good... x

MJ said...

Never stop the madness! You should maybe stop the fucking though...