Monday, October 23, 2006

Hey Big Spender

After the high of Saturday night, the past couple of days have been slightly anti-climactic. Himself is in looking ever so smart and gorgeous today, and I feel like something the cat sicked up. Have been spending like crazy recently in order to look good for him, and continued doing so last night when I fell off the wagon and spent 175 quid on more clothes.

I realise that lately I have been overstepping the line and offering rather a blurred perspective on moral boundaries. Chasing (or trying to chase) a guy who has a girlfriend when I have a boyfriend is hardly the person I really want to be. However, I completely hopskotched across that line last night, when I boldy ordered... leggings.

I know, I know. I'm a bad woman, and should be made to carry the scarlet letter. But I bought a grey check miniskirt and something is telling me that wearing leggings with it would be oh so cute! And I could hardly wear a mini skirt and go bare legged at work. Right... right?

Ah, who cares? I'll take pictures and you can judge me then!

As well as these items I bought a shift dress, a sequinned boob tube, a black shirt, a 'cafe latte cap sleeve sexy rouche' top, a damson sleeveless rollneck (much prettier than it sounds) and a cream heart print tee - which I think will go nice with jeans and a ponytail.

Tomorrow, before work, I'm going to try and nip into Dune and buy these gorgeous little creatures for the night out with Himself and 'Muffin.

I'm an addict. Pity me.

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Those are beeeeeoootiful! And so what if you are an addict? You're a beautiful addict! Inside and out!

And I'm a weirdo 'cos I'm in Berlin on a Monday night and I'm looking at shoes on the Dune website...

Go get 'em and 'im girl x x x x