Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Props

Oh, and because I know just how annoying I am, I must offer out a special thank you to the people who have shown themselves to be true friends and, instead of telling me to shut the hell up, have offered me advice and encouragement in this truly friendship-testing time. In no particular order:

- MJ, my rock!
- 'Muffin, without whom I would be totally lost!
- Wondy, for understanding exactly what I'm going through and going through it with me, and especially for her brilliantly funny e-mails in my hour of need!
- Heather, for her advice, encouragement, and lack of judgement!
- Guillermo, because despite how well you know me, you're still trying to make me see sense.
- And my lovely sis, because she's hilarious.

Believe it or not, this crush is a secret!

Thanks very much you lot, you are helping me cling on to those last fleeting shreds of sanity and self respect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Me? Me Heather??? If so, then HUGS!!! If not, then HUGS anyway!

Crushes are tough, especially as a grown woman who might occassionally feel ridiculous about them.

Bottom line? You're fab. you deserve a GOOD man, and you should have all the fun with the Crush that you possibly can, as long as you are taking care of YOU in the process

Chica said...

Yes, of course you Heather! See, advice like 'have all the fun with the Crush that you possibly can' is advice I really wanna live by!

I love it! HUGS right back atcha! x

wondy woman said...

Anytime, my love, any. Time x x