Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Girl Can't Help It

Okay, there's more. It's been a productive day.

At lunch, 'Muffin and I went shopping to pick Heidi some leaving presents up. Let me now just declare my undying love for Heidi, and later you'll see why. Upon returning, Heidi was in the Staff Room with Himself, so it was just the four of us, and we got to talking about the night out. I can't remember particulars, but Himself and I had a bit of banter going on, largely over style tips for 'Muffin. Heidi said she liked one of Himself's friends, and I asked what he was like.

Himself: He's ripped. He's really good looking. Imagine my personality...
Chica: ...but he's good looking to make up for it? ;)

I love teasing him, he does this great smile. But then 'Muffin was being way over the top obvious, saying things like: "Heidi can have him and Chica can have you then." The following exchange was even more horrifying, but luckily P.Diddy was there to laugh with and take the mortification away.

'Muffin: Well, give us an example of your chat up techniques, work your magic on Chica.
Himself: Chica's got a boyfriend!
'Muffin: Well, hypothetically...
Himself: ...no, I can't just do it here!
Chica: *dying*

But the reason I love Heidi so much is because she is an unashamed, unabashed flirt and she manhandles all the guys at work. She came straight out and asked if we could go to Himself's house and watch them all get changed - he said yes by the way - and get ready there (so not happening!) When I told her I fancied Himself, she replied with such great nonchalance 'Who wouldn't?' and gave me his number. And she almost got us an invite to stay at Himself's on the night out, except I immediately offered our spare room for Heidi (I can't handle such proximity) and he reconsidered and said that the Boyf and Sarah prob wouldn't be too happy if I stayed over. He didn't mention anything about Heidi staying over though? Hmmm.


Later, as he walked past the counter, we resumed the outfit conversation. I asked on the appropriateness of dresses, because we were both planning to wear them, and described Heidi's prom dress affair.

Himself: Yeah, the girls wear dresses, you can get as dressed up as you like where I go, you won't look overdressed. I suppose some girls wear quite slutty dresses...
Chica: So cleavage is okay yeah?
Himself: *looking suitably surprised* I can't WAIT to see what you're gonna wear!

His number is on my phone. Obviously I can't use it. But fuck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for numbers!!! Keep me informed

wondy woman said...

He. Love. Yoo.

He he

x x x

Chica said...

I'm afraid you're going to be kept well informed whether you want to be or not missus!

There's more. It's cringeworthy, but bloody good!

And cringeworthy! x

wondy woman said...

I can't blimmin' wait!!