Friday, March 03, 2006

The Big Purple One

Note to self: when handling extremely new and expensive purchases, it is wise to take the greatest of care, rather than dashing, say, a Sony New Walkman MP3 player against the slate tiles of your kitchen floor with an untimely bag swing. You just can't have anything nice dear, can you?

So, my MP3 player does still work but is covered in tiny little scratches. I had it in perfect condition for all of about 12 hours. It really walloped the floor too so I suppose it's not that bad a result. It also reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on.... hmmmmm, what could it be? And why this sudden urge for chocolate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's too bad :(

Toothpaste can be used to remove fine scratches, but test it first on a small area. Toothpaste is just a very fine abrasive, maybe try a brand with no colour in it. Or a purpley kind.

-David