Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss Me... I'm Irish


Happy St. Patrick's Day bitches! I'm wearing green and the Guinness is in the fridge! Well, in truth I'm looking green (still sick) and I'm banking on the Boyf to celebrate enough for the both of us as he's still livin' it up in Newcastle. Oh, and the dress pictured always reminds me of St. Patrick's Day for some reason? ;)

Although I won't be able to celebrate in the traditional way, I am getting closer to Ireland in the old family research. I've also discovered that one of my close ancestors was possibly named... Lancelot! No! It's too good! Either that or whoever transcribed the indexes had a kicky sense of humour.

This weekend I have a Christening to look forward to - I know how we all do! So I have to drag myself shopping tomorrow for a gift for little Baby Blue. And an outfit for Great Auntie Blue (sorry for my gloomy post!) I'm looking for something cool and casual, in light colours. I'm thinking creamy tones and maybe a signature piece of jewellery to pep it up a little. Which all sounds lovely but Baby Blue might just have to put up with something from the Britney school of fashion at this rate. Or Auntie Chica's monkey print pyjamas. With a cute hat or something of course!

This is appropriate for church right?

Have fun if you're celebrating, and don't get too drunk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she has a sore bum. K.fed you bad boy ;)

-David

Chica said...

I knew that picture would bring me trouble...