Monday, March 27, 2006

Who wears the pants?

The boot of my boyfriend's Land Rover filled up with rainwater yesterday. The carpeting in there is saturated, and underneath the carpet is all the wiring for the electrics etc. So he's had to take it to the car shop today and SHOPPING HAS BEEN CANCELLED! I think he did it on purpose.

So, I may give up on the idea of having Boyf accompany me and go tomorrow, or save it for Manchester on Wednesday. I am toying with the idea of buying a pencil skirt to wear for interview on Friday, because people keep telling me I would suit one and I have so many pairs of black trousers already (I want to buy a suit jacket to match.) But I don't know, trousers to me just seem more professional, I think if I teeter in wearing a tight skirt and courts that I'll just look like a dolly bird?

Decisions, decisions. I really want something that screams "hire me"... I think maybe the skirt just says "spank me"?

I also re-read the application form I sent them and boy do I have a lot to live up to! I never knew I was so accomplished! I think the word I'm looking for is... embellished. What a funny word that is when you look at it. Better than liar liar pants on fire though :P

1 comment:

MJ said...

"spank me" is a bad look for a job interview?

oh but you would look so cute!

personally i thought you were brilliant as a UN ambassador, you shouldn't be shy about it...