Sunday, March 12, 2006

Urban Shipwreck

Anytime I watch Shipwrecked (if you visit the site now they have a clip of the boys stripping for your viewing pleasure - I'll have the cowboy please) it just makes me want to run away and live on a beach somewhere. I'm sitting in my bedroom in a very snowy Liverpool thinking about spending my life in a bikini and taking up badminton - a random combination I know. I'm in a very energetic mood but am stuck with my dissertation to study for and a pile of ironing to do. How old am I?! My life is about as exciting as Pauline Fowler's :( I just want to chuck it all in and join a sun-worshipping cult. Boyf has just rang me and his activities today have involved chilling out in the jacuzzi of a hotel near where he is working (he's staying in a dodgy hotel around the corner from it but gets to use the posh hotels facilities!) and having a shave in the sauna! No fair!

I'm still stuck on the family tree stuff and have had to fork out for another months subscription to ancestry.co.uk cos I forgot to cancel it on time! Doh! But I'm considering buying my granddads birth certificate and his parents' marriage certificate in the hope of some clues. My scouse ancestors are proving very elusive!

As to another worthwhile project, last night I taught my Nintendog Moo - a cute little pug - to shake, roll over, lie down, and spin! Yes, my life is very fulfilling as you can no doubt imagine.

No comments: