Saturday, March 11, 2006

Un-Canny

So, it is Saturday afternoon, and so far today I have done lots of important, practically crucial, stuff: circled what films I want to watch on Sky later, caught up on Wondy's Celeb Pages, done some birthday present research on Play for the parents, who both celebrate their birthdays this month (then there's Mother's Day too, oh happy coincidence), and checked the River Island site to see if they've had any more of these really cute red striped hoodies ordered in, since they only have size 14's left :( Yet it has been a more productive morning than these lines first suggest, as I have come up with a really interesting opening for a novel that I hope to begin working on soon. Later I plan to swot up on some dissertation stuff, and while this may seem laughably implausible on a Saturday night, let me just remind you that I plan nothing more exciting or challenging than watching a film in my pyjamas. This is because we are all skint from MJ's birthday celebrations last week and my life's main distraction, Boyfy, is in Newcastle for a week. Newcastle seems to be providing a bit of a theme for my day, since some of the research mentioned above involved seeing what Catherine Cookson products were out there cos my mum is a huge fan. However, while I think I'll avoid the Ale, I'm not sure that Boyf will be doing the same.

2 comments:

Chica said...

No no Wondy! Thank YOU! A lot of effort goes into those Pages, and it aint lost on me babe! Keep up the good work x

wondy woman said...

You rule Chica - I'll work harder just for you!!