Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's official: I hate my hair

So, Monday night I got my hair cut, as did my sista, whose hair now looks frickin amazing, she looks so much younger (she be 35) and despite the fact that the stylist was working from a pic of Ashlee Simpson, her hair rocks. Cut to me. What the bejesus has she done to my head? I think lady went a bit too crazy with the layering. I've actually had to perform an emergency ponytail today. I'm just hoping it can be rescued with the help of my straightening irons until it grows a little. If not, I'm considering a bob. Yes people, desperate times call for desperate measures.

What about this for my new look?


Fuck, I could even go for this
(stolen from Josh & Josh), it couldn't get much worse.

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Overenthusiastic layering is just the reason I haven't had my hair cut for nearly 4 years! Why the f**k do they always do that????!

I bet you still look hot though my dear x x