Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm covered in beeeeeees!

So, last night I dreamed about Eddie Izzard. I dreamed that the library I work in was part-hotel, and he came to the desk and asked for a room, and even though I'd never booked anyone into any of the rooms before I insisted on doing it because it was EDDIE IZZARD! So I had to get one of my supervisors to show me where we kept the room keys and everything. Then after I served him he extended his hand to shake mine and I asked him if I could shake his hand in the same instance, creating a moment of awkwardness :P That's all I remember, except he was very handsome in the dream-flesh.

I was rudely awoken at six thirty this morning by somebody tapping on my front door. I thought it was my alarm clock and sat bolt upright, but then noticed the clock and promptly fell back asleep. I wondered if the knocking sound was a dream until Boyf said he'd heard it too. Note that neither of us bothered to get out of bed and see who it was though. Pair of old lazy boneses!

I can't wait to get my MP3 player! I ordered it off Play and the wait for it is agonising, I want it so that the bus ride home doesn't drag so much, and I also plan to try and sneak it around work with me when I'm on the boring jobs that nobody else seems to bother with but me. For example, this morning, me, Lila, and Hoggle were all timetabled for the same dull job, but I was the only one that turned up and the other two skived off in some undetectable manner. I would so get caught - I need to study them and learn their secrets! Any tips for A class slacking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wear quiet shoes.

-David