Sunday, March 19, 2006

Baby Love

So today was little Baby Blue's Christening, and it was a many splendid thing. He was so sweet in his little outfit, and only cried once when the priest woke him up pouring water on his head :P I didn't go to the party afterwards (Judas made an appearance), but it went very well by all accounts. We spent Saturday preparing all the food for the table, and Pebbles had Baby Blue's name in huge silver balloons hung over it. They had all kinds of activities on for the kids, and then Pebbles released the balloons with her son's name into the sky for her dad who recently passed away. (Not a dry eye in the house.) Pebbles and Tink both looked fab - Tink was godmother. I might put some pics on flickr for those who have the secret password :P I know all people say that their baby nephews are gorgeous but I'm not a baby person at all, and I'm telling you this kid is CUTE!

I also had fun scaring my boyfriend by asking as seriously as I could muster if he thinks we should have a baby. There was a surprised pause. Then he cottoned on. "Nah, maybe in about a year," he said rather devilishly, to which I replied: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

Do it. Do it. Do it! I'll be your most avid reader!!

Wondy x x