Friday, March 03, 2006

Almost Famous

Thanks to Jennifer Aniston lookalike Wondy for the entertainment she provided us when she linked to My Heritage, where you can scan in your mug and see which celeb you resemble. It's also quite funny to scan in different photos to see just how different the celeb matches are - the general rule seems to be, if they have a pic of a celeb doing a similar head tilt to you in your photo, then you must be separated at birth! The most hilarious matches belonged to MJ, who according to My Heritage is a cross between Matt Le Blanc and... David Hasselhoff! I am not even kidding. Imagine the hotness! *snigger* A couple of my best friends are Nicole Kidman/Julianne Moore and Ashley Olsen/Naomi Watts hybrids, whilst I am - get this - a cross between Shania Twain (!) and Kate Hudson (!!!) The lovely Boyf got Joaquin Phoenix. Whilst I am perfectly aware that I am certainly no Kate Hudson and Boyf is of course about ten times better looking than Joaquin, how cute a couple would those two be?! It's a travesty that they aren't happily married and off making beautiful children together somewhere.

Bet you didn't know MJ was dating Laurence Olivier and Hayden Christensen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've seen this website before it fun isn't it? Mine are:
Alec Baldwin
Matthew Fox
Jared Leto
Sean Connery
Johnny Crason
Ehud Barak
Rex Harrison
Keanu Reeves
Sean Penn
Joaquin Phoenix


-David