Monday, February 05, 2007

Fantasy Footwear

Ladies and gentlemen, the next great love of my life:

I should NOT buy these, as I have only wore my gold ones, which were also £60, once, these twice, and these (which I bought last summer!) twice. I also have a really similar pair, except they are satin and have no platform. I kind of wrecked those a little on my night out with Alfie though, marching down London Road and drunkenly yelling 'rendezvous' at each other. How obnoxious!

I really like them, and I'm hoping I can take off the ankle strap. If I buy them. Which I shouldn't. But I might.

2 comments:

wondy woman said...

Buy them. Now.

They are gorgeous - and don't care if your an air hostess or not.

Go girl.

Chica said...

Aren't they just divine? Really they should be my consolation prize: no Alfie, but great shoes! Every cloud and all that... x