Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not Big

I know I'm blogging too much today, that's what working part time does to you, but can I just say, for the record, that I hate hate hate chain letters? And I never send them on. I live with the threat of 2 years of bad luck just because I don't want to inflict the possibility of 2 years worth of bad luck on anyone else. So I say to all out there, don't be so SELFISH! I especially hate the ones that promise great glory/your true love, or ones that trick you into opening them by bearing a subject such as HEY, I GOT THE JOB, I'M MOVING TO JAPAN!!! So you click on it thinking, 'Heidi is moving to Japan?! What did I miss?!?' and then, boom, 2 years of bad luck as punishment for taking a passing interest in a so-called friends life. I don't need to be ambushed with bad luck on myspace, I have that ticking time bomb of karma to contend with.

Don't do it people, just say no! We can cast off this ugly yoke of oppression, together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chica,

I'm with you on this international crusade! These chain letter things must be stopped!!

Chica said...

I knew I could count on you, gorgeous!

Hope the studying is going well. It has to be going better than mine! x