Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cherub

I thought I would wish everyone out there a Happy Valentine's Day a leetle bit early while I get the chance. I hope to be busy lip locking and playing the harp tomorrow night. Picked Boyf's card up on the way to work this morning, but have an embarrassing lack of gifts since I'm getting him football tickets but he hasn't decided what match he wants to go to yet. Boo. Will make up for it in other ways.

In work at the moment, with three and a half hours of boredom stretching out in front of me. It's so bad I might actually use my initiative and get stuck into some work I never get timetabled enough time to do... Oh my, I'm slowly turning into 'Muffin. Who, by the way, does the funniest frickin' Elmo dance I have ever seen. We're doing lunch tomorrow.

I informed the boyfriend of my Mybug plans this morning over tea.

Boyf: Leaving me for a younger man eh?
Chica: Yep *cough* ten years younger *cough*
Boyf: You can't leave me for a ginge. Anyone else, but not a ginge.
Chica: Born in nineteen eighty seven *cough*

I have the most laid back boyfriend in the world. It's kind of great.

1 comment:

wondy woman said...

What's wrong with a ginge? I'll have boyf know we are fire personified in every element of life!!!!

hMPF.

Don't love Boyf at the moment, gotta tell ya....

Kidding.